Friday, March 27, 2009

affirmations test 1.1

My name is I AM
>
I HAVE NEVER BEEN because I WILL ALWAYS BE
>
I BE
>
I ART
>
Art is a verb. A mode of Being.
Transitionally expressing affirmation of occurance.

I AM LIFE.
I merely create.
I thank for what I ate.
To be less than is to NOT be Great.
I AM DEATH and not afraid.
I AM THE FIRE OF DESIRE.

I AM GREAT
and so therefor
MORE, MUCH MORE than what I consume
as I bloom to heights dreamed for.

I AM DREAM
Lucid and limitless
Terrifying in mystery
making sense of chaos
magically delicious

with no emotional deposit
I AM INDEPENDANTLYWEALTHY.
Abundance flows through my pores with
thunderousness and glowing lightening.

My Vibration Rings True
in Multitudinous Range,
Making monks Red with Jealous Rage.
I AM IN TUNE
I phase beyond molecules
of molestation
re-solidifiying elsewhere.
The other side of LIFE.

I AM TRANSFORMATION

I was paralyzed.

I AM DYNAMIC

I can't -"i can't" anymore. I can't afford it...I'm broken of was.

The GODS are not on my plane.
They know me not.
I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment